The most popular of the OSPE family of linear actuators, the BHD offers an extremely high capacity belt-driven actuator in a low profile package. The integrated square rail bearing design captures the bearing and drive train completely within the IP54 sealed unit, and creates extensive environmental protection for the internal components. The OSPE…BHD is optimally designed for both point to point and dynamic positioning applications, and given it’s extreme level of flexibility and maximized configurability it is the ideally suited for easy integration into any machine layout.
The combination of high speed, high normal loading capacity and high thrust, coupled with the extreme flexibility of the OSPE family and the low profile design of the OSPE…BHD make this belt drive truly optimized for any application.
With an integrated square rail for high level dynamic positioning, all packaged in a super low profile IP54 rated assembly, the OSPE20-BHD offers numerous levels of configurability making it a highly flexible product. Suitable for payloads up to 1600N
- Profile Width : 73mm
- Load capacity up to 1600N
- Max thrust to 550N
- Standard strokes up to 5760mm
- Max speed to 3 m/s
- Positional repeatability of +/- 0.05mm
- Integrated drive and guidance system- square rail or roller guide (for high speed applications)
- Tandem and bi-parting carriage options
- Pre-configured motor, gearhead, and control package options
- Diverse range of accessories and mountings
- IP54 rated
- Ambient temperature range- -30°C to +80°C
- Multi-axis configurations available